Sigmond: bash shell stupid design decisions

Jonas Eklundh

Feb 14, 2017, 3:08:04 PM2/14/17
RonB has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Another successful bash shell test. That is if you count wasting time as a success. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Which gives Marek better productivity, efficiency, and error-reduction. You likely think Debian handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything else, really. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. This is just an amusement of mine. Snit is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is copying code from websites and claiming it as his own.

Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. See: I noted specific examples of Snit lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to double down on your lies. My uptime is almost ninety-one days and I am feeling manly as hell!

--
One Smart Penny
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh

Snit

Feb 14, 2017, 3:21:43 PM2/14/17
On 2/14/17, 1:08 PM, in article
467ca132-8add-4b44...@googlegroups.com, "Jonas Eklundh"
<jonaseklu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> RonB has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Agreed.

> I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. Ha, ha, ha, ha,
> ha, ha, ha, ha!

Not sure all that is wrong with him can be put into words. :)

> Another successful bash shell test.

The script you used to post these?

> That is if you count wasting time as a success.

Seems like that is a yes.

> Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit.

Of course!

> Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's.

Probably.

> Marek wins. Snit loses.

Gee, he has more hard drives than me. Such a winner!

> Which gives Marek better productivity, efficiency, and error-reduction.

Because more drives lets him rotate images better, right? :)

> You likely think Debian handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to
> anything else, really. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions.
> Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. This is just an amusement of
> mine. Snit is far too stupid to write a good script.

Yet you blame me for your scripting of these posts I am responding to. Funny
that, eh?

> The only scripting he's capable of doing is copying code from websites and
> claiming it as his own.

You and Carroll repeatedly accuse me of that... but never show it. Funny
that, eh?

> Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

So ignore them.

> See: I noted specific examples of Snit lying, focusing on ego and not tech,
> blaming me for the actions of others, etc.

Unquotable but specific. Riiiiiight.

> Your response: to double down on your lies. My uptime is almost ninety-one
> days and I am feeling manly as hell!

Who cares?

> --
> One Smart Penny
> https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
> http://www.eklundh.com
> Jonas Eklundh

Your .sig is messed up. Should have a space after the double dashes. Of
course you likely do that on purpose to seed Google with your web sites.

This is a sign your business is likely not dong well... but even if not is
an unethical way to boost your SEO.

Seriously... I bet that is what this is about... boosting your SEO in
addition to trolling COLA (and me, specifically).

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Sandman

Feb 14, 2017, 5:10:41 PM2/14/17
In article <D4C8B4DF.8FF05%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

> > Snit:
> > See: I noted specific examples of Snit lying, focusing on ego and
> > not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc.
>
> Unquotable but specific. Riiiiiight.

Here's your latest tally of times you match the OTC:

Thread hijacking:

<D4C8C0A2.8FF2D%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "No, looks more like Sandman's: <https://goo.gl/39KrOk>"

<D4C7D4B0.8FD86%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#2 "It would be interesting to see if Sandman would open source his
trolling Usenet client"

Lying:

<D4C8C0A2.8FF2D%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "Just giving Sandman a hard time over his decade plus fit over his CSS
..."

<D4C7F5E1.8FDB7%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#2 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#3 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#4 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#5 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#6 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#7 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#8 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."
#9 "Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling."

<D4C7F5DA.8FDB6%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#10 "I am sincere"
#11 "I am sincere"

<D4C7F2EF.8FDA4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#12 "Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net:"
#13 "Jonas Eklundh lied : <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period."
#14 "* You falsely misattributing other's words to me"
#15 "* You scripting of your trolling"
#16 "* You blaming me for YOUR actions"

<D4C7EF09.8FD98%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#17 "For you coalitions are important..."
#18 "for me truth and honor are."
#19 "That is why you co-troll with Carroll and lie so much."
#20 "But keep in mind you just dishonestly label anyone who agrees with me
AS me..."
#21 "so you know there are those who agree with me"
#22 "Thus you do not REALLY even disagree -- you are just lying. It is what
you do."
#23 "Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period."
#24 "* You falsely misattributing other's words to me"
#25 "* You scripting of your trolling"
#26 "* You blaming me for YOUR actions"

<D4C7EF35.8FD9A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#27 "LOL! Yet you have spent over a decade trolling me because you fixed
CSS I pointed out was invalid and then you denied doing so."
#28 "Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net:"
#29 "Jonas Eklundh lied : <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period."

<D4C73F67.8FBF8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#30 "What happened, though, is I noted Sandman had invalid CSS."
#31 "He fixed it (fine)..."
#32 "Even that, whatever. But the issue here is he has been trolling me
even since in CSMA, COLA, AOL,"
#33 "and on his trolling website."
#34 "He even has his own Usenet client he wrote to help automate his
trolling."
#35 "Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period."

<D4C47639.8F73B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#36 "But in text you just refuse to and pile lies every time those are
mentioned."

<D4C33164.8F5BF%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#37 "Comes down to you know you dishonestly misattribute the words of
others to me"
#38 "you actively script your trolling"
#39 "and you blame me for YOUR actions."

<D4C2512B.8F4E2%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#40 "Sandman and Carroll pride themselves in having "killed" CSMA
and chased people away..."

<D4C24E95.8F4D9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#41 "he denies he is STILL going on and on about his CSS"
#42 "when he clearly is, he holds me accountable for the actions of others
and on and on and on and on."

<D4C0C38D.8F1D8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#43 "What was noted is you have more than one CSS file tied to that page
and you looked at only one."

<D4C0B70A.8F1B0%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#44 "What was noted is you have more than one CSS file tied to that page
and you looked at only one."

<D4C09A90.8F165%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#45 "I noted was every one of your home pages had CSS that was not valid."
#46 "You moved goal posts to say that every single CSS file itself had
errors."
"http://web.archive.org/web/20060509220758cs_/http://www.sandman.net/atlas/in
clude/styles_plain.php"

<D4BFAA5B.8EF15%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#48 "I would have no issue doing so. Amazing to watch you project,
though... remember what started your freakout:"

Role Reversal:

<D4C7F5DA.8FDB6%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "Assuming you read responses to your spambot"

Diversion:
#1 "in wanting to Skype with you to see if you can handle a conversation
better there."
#2 "in wanting to Skype with you to see if you can handle a conversation
better there."

<D4C7F2EF.8FDA4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#3 "Correct way to center: <http://www.w3schools.com/css /css_align
.asp>"

<D4C7EF09.8FD98%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#4 "<div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">"

<D4C7EF35.8FD9A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#5 "Correct way to center: <http://www.w3schools.com/css /css_align
.asp>"

<D4C73F67.8FBF8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#6 "then denied he did so."

<D4C24E95.8F4D9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#7 "I mean, really, look at some... he claims it is not substantiated that
Carroll said he was hacked even though I provided him with direct
quotes"

Unsubstantiated claim:

<D4C7F5DA.8FDB6%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "Assuming you read responses to your spambot"

<D4C7F045.8FD9F%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#2 "And, on cue, Sandman uses his trolling tools in his homemade Usenet
client."
#3 "-- your Usenet client and, if it is a different tool, your current
flooder."

<D4C73F67.8FBF8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#4 "Now he (and Carroll) are flooding this group"

<D4C47639.8F73B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#5 "* You falsely misattributing other's words to me"
#6 "* You scripting of your trolling"
#7 "* You blaming me for YOUR actions"

<D4C3C3D6.8F702%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#8 "Carroll admitted to posting as his dog years ago."

<D4BFAA5B.8EF15%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#9 "You were busted lying . The proof is completely solid."

Obfuscation:

<D4C7F2EF.8FDA4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "<div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">"

<D4C7EF09.8FD98%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#2 "And as you have seen it is proved to have been on your site."

<D4C7EF35.8FD9A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#3 "<div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">"

<D4C7F045.8FD9F%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#4 "Seriously, Sandman, I think it would be cool if you open sourced your
trolling tools"
#5 "Or maybe not your flooder... already too much nonsense in COLA. But
the Usenet client without that might be a good tool. That is not an
attack against you -- I mean, sure, you use it for stupid attacks to
boost your ego"

<D4C73F67.8FBF8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#6 "and others STILL caught up on his lie from over a decade ago."

Unsubstantiated accusation:

<D4C2512B.8F4E2%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "they now have their sites set on COLA."

Projection:

<D4BFAA5B.8EF15%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
#1 "Years later you are going on and on... I noted your CSS did not
validate (oh no!) and you dishonesty denied it."

--
Sandman

Snit

Feb 14, 2017, 5:13:57 PM2/14/17
When Sandman comes back it will be interesting to see him explain why both
his tmelmosfire script and his standard Sandman account scripts are both
running at the same time about half an hour after my test to see if I could
get them to go.

Very interesting... and very damning... as if there was any doubt it was
Sandman helping Carroll.

On 2/14/17, 3:10 PM, in article
sandman-da49e01620fe...@individual.net, "Sandman"